Please contact me if you would like to discuss my services.
“Ed transformed our company and the way that we work…The quality of our work shot up; our relationships with our clients became closer and more constructive; our planning became easier and more realistic.”
– Dave Fletcher, Managing Director, White October.
I specialize in helping new teams make the transition to agile and lean ways of working, and in helping teams who want to progress to the next level in their journey. I can help with:
- project initiation
- user research
- user story and product backlog creation
- planning facilitation
- reviews and retrospectives
- programme management and product pipeline
NEW! Guerrilla Training
I have started a series of Guerrilla Training sessions, for different, better and more authentic lean and agile training.
Ask me about training in Management 3.0
I can deliver customised training courses in the areas of:
- Agile and Lean 101
- Agile Business Analysis
- Organisational Agile
- Lean and Agile for Agencies
- User Experience and agile
Agile delivery team work
Ed is a self-motivated, driven individual who commits to goals and finds a way through roadblocks to get the job done. Ed is passionate about solving real customer problems, and finding efficient ways to accomplish customer goals, with unflinching quality insistence.
— David Marques, Senior VP Research Data Services at Elsevier
Do you need an experienced professional to help your delivery team to get a job done?
If so, I’d please get in touch. I can make a valuable addition to an agile team, performing duties such as:
- Agile Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Agile Business Analyst/Solution Designer
- Scrum Master/Iteration manager
- Development manager
Conferences and Professional Interest Groups
I believe Australia was in need of an event like this, organised by the community and with focus in providing useful content more than anything…it was a great day
— Francisco Trindade, about LAST Conference 2012.
The event was well organised, the sessions I attended were well thought out and prepared, and I got something from each one. I had such a great day, and I am looking forward to the next one.
— Mandi Hicks, MYOB, about LAST Conference 2013.
- LAST Conference – I’m the founder and co-organizer of this mini-conference for Lean, Agile, and Systems Thinking practitioners.
- 1st Conference – An event for those starting out with agile ways of working
- Dare Festival – An event for the whole organisation, Dare brings together people from across the business to explore how they can work together to create lasting and total change.
- Melbourne Agile and Scrum
- Agile Business Analysts Melbourne